Thursday, February 23, 2012

Heading Out

It's that time again. Ragnar Del Sol.  I wish I felt more prepared.  I didn't even run the half marathon this winter like I always do.  I'm way fatter than I should be and honestly, I don't even know how long my first run is.  I know I'm running a total of just over 18 miles and I'm runner 5, but that's about it.  I hate when I'm not prepared.  It will still be fun, I just love the adrenaline of being in crazy places like that with crazy people you love.  I'm really not even worried about my runs.  Usually it upsets me if I don't do as well as I think I'm going to, but this year I'm just going for "finish".  I know I can do that.  I told Glade to remind me of my nonchalant attitude when I'm crying before my 3rd run.  Go Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope you are all having a great time!

Leslie said...

I hope all the tears were worth it! ;) How did it go?!

Heather said...

I'm still impressed you did it. Hope it went well