Sunday, February 5, 2012

Off the Wagon??

I'm not sure if you fall off the wagon or get back on it... which one is the good one?  Whichever is the bad one is what I've done with my diet.  Seriously frustrated with all of it.  4+ weeks and only 6 lbs.  I've been so strict and done it all just as I was supposed to including running at least 3x a week.  Well this week was a tough one to stay on task.  Start with Sunday dinner and yummy dessert, go to birthday party, then date night, then all you can eat buffet at the Sun's game.  Not good!  Today is fast Sunday so that's a little bit of a start but I am getting back on the wagon? tomorrow.  Some days I just want to never think about it again and be happy with where I am, but then I see a picture and think "NO!". 

My running is finally getting better.  Not good, but better.  I'm disappointed I wasn't able to run London's Run like I have the last couple of years.  I did the half both times but this year, even 6 miles is a challenge.  I'm at least getting a little faster.  I have a 7, 6, and 5 mile runs for Ragnar in three weeks so I'm hoping it doesn't kill me.  It's staring to feel good again though.  The other night we did a 3mile night run and I loved every minute of it.  I felt strong and like I liked it.  It's been a while for that!  Let's hope it continues and Ragnar is a good experience.

No comments: