Friday, November 18, 2011

Underwear Buddies

Anyone who knows me well knows that I really don't like wearing pants.  In fact, just last night I came home from Glee, went to the bathroom and then went to sweep the kitchen floor.  Glade came down and said "Are you seriously out of your pants already?!"  So it should come as no surprise that when I take a nap (which I hardly ever do!) I take my pants off first. 

The other day Katy had on some jeans that were kinda tight on her.  She was saying they were uncomfortable and we were just about to lay down for our naps.  I told her to just take them off and sleep in her undies.  She thought that would be really silly, but I pointed out to her that I did it every time we took a nap.  She giggled and slowly took off her jeans.  She climbed up to the bed, and snuggled in.  She giggled again and mention how funny it was. 

A few days later, I was working on the computer and she came to the office door, yanked down her stretchy pants and said "I'm ready for my nap!"  I laughed and told her I would be right there.  While getting comfy, she settled in and said "We're underwear buddies!"  As strange and slightly awkward as that sounds... Yes, yes we are!!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

that is to cute! I hope she stays your underwear buddy for years to come!