Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween was cheap and easy this year.  I'm not sure I really bought anything.  The kids did great at coming up with their own things or buying it themselves from the dollar store.  We had our Ward Trunk or Treat on the Saturday before.  Some of the big kids left to go help with a haunted house their friends were putting on, while Nick was our diligent candy passer outer.  The little ones ran with their friends and collected goodies.  Always a family favorite event.

Stephen



Nick wasn't going to really wear anything and I found this shirt one day so I bought it.  It bugs the crap out of me that he uses the phrase "I'm too lazy" for just about everything, but I couldn't resist. 



Brooklyn



Rhett and his newfound love for the fedora. (I guess the girls like it )



Katy



Boldon



Dalin's costume just never really came together. I felt bad for him.  We ended up putting a blindfold over his eyes (with cutouts) so to be like zorro but that only lasted a short while.  Lucky for me he can be pretty laid back.






On actual Halloween we had some friends over on a last minute decision to not go trick or treating.  Instead, we ordered pizza, decorated cookies and played a few games.  It was a hit and there wasn't a single complaint about being home.  The big kids all jumped in the van to go visit a couple of haunted houses close by.


Whitley dressed up like a nerd. 


No shortage of children here!



Nick, and Whitley with one of their friends


Kenna and Katy decorating cookies


Tanner and Bo



Stephen and Cole




I didn't see much of Chelsey this Halloween, she's all big now.  This is a picture of her and Spencer at their ward's Halloween party.  Too cute! 

No comments: