Monday, October 3, 2011

Insight

This weekend I came to realize many things.  First, tomorrow is always another day.  When this one is tough or you've made a mess of it, you can always start anew.  Move on.  I found out that you can't make people be dependable.  And even when they're not, it's not usually the end of the world.  Most things just work out.  And if it doesn't, not the end of the world.  You don't have to be everywhere.  Saying no or staying home doesn't kill you or anyone else.  Sometimes it might even save you.  Mom's are the best.  Especially mine.  Not all teenagers are rotten, actually many are quite sweet and nice and very admirable.  I have one. There's nothing like a sparkle.  No matter what it's on.  Sleep cures many things.  God hears me.  Old dogs can learn new tricks... or at least attempt them.  I love you Glade♥.  Sharing chocolate is better than eating it all yourself.  My world is not the only one.  You tend to love things more when you think they may not be yours anymore.  Giving feels good.  Relationships are work.  Apple cinnamon pancakes are fabulous.  All in a weekend.....

What I took from conference: I need to be a better scripture reader and go forward with faith that all things will be for my good.  Know that the experiences and trials will make me who I need to be if I will trust and be faithful.  I hope I am always wearing my best shoes and be ready and willing to rise up and get to work.

No comments: