Friday, October 28, 2011

Whitley's Homecoming 2011

Whitley went to Homecoming with a boy named Cody.  She didn't really know him that well but was pleasantly surprised at how much fun she had.  He asked her while I was in Cali.  He left a note and an adorable little puppy in her room and she had to figure out the clues to find it's owner.  He was waiting outside for her when she figured it out.  They spent the day picnicing and shooting guns.  She got home JUST in enough time to head to our friends house to get her hair done.  She arrived home about 15 minutes before Cody arrived. 

When she wasn't coming down, I went up to check on her and she said she couldn't find her shrug that went with her dress.  If you have ever seen her room that wouldn't surprise you.  We looked and looked and looked and couldn't find it.  I had a thought... an unpleasant one... but a pretty realistic one.  Chelsey had taken it with her to Utah for the weekend.  Whitley was in tears and so was Chelsey once she realized what she had done.  Luckily I had gotten a shrug for my cruise.  I know what you're thinking... Whitley and I are NOT the same size.  Good thing they are really stretchy!!  It wasn't as cute as hers, but it worked.  She dried her eyes and reapplied her makeup and had a really fun time at the dance. 







I don't think I'm prejudice here, but she is so stinkin gorgeous!!