Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nothing New

It's been almost a month since I last blogged and I really can't think of much new that has happened.  Pretty boring around here.  Let's see if I can come up with anything for a quick summary:

Kids are still doing track

Had spring break, but everyone was off at different times so we did NOTHING

Still waiting on Bishop to finish Stephen's papers

Katy got second in a poetry contest, but I'll blog about that when we go to her special dinner

Rhett didn't get the part of Benjy, but they asked him to be a dancer in Saturday's Warrior.  Don't have many details on that yet.

Stephen went to Chicago for a few days for a choir trip.

Nothing new on our building process.

Hoping to have baby chicks by the end of the week

Glade and I talked in church about Temples

Rhett got a job at Taco Bell with Stephen



Seriously, besides being plenty busy, we also do a lot of nothing.  That's about to change however, since it's April and the end of the school year is coming.  My calendar gets a new addition practically daily.  THEN comes summer....

No comments: