Friday, April 25, 2014

Bo and Gramma B

I hope I'm not betraying any confidences here, but it was too cute not to share.  Bo was home sick from school and staying with my mom.  She let him get on the computer and play Words with Friends with my Gramma Bea.  Here's their chat:




Bo;sorry if im not that good its bo
Gma;well hi long time no play with you and im certainly not good so well do fine
Bo: haha i am sick so my mom let me stay away from school
Gma: well darn hurry and get well no fun being sick
Bo: i know imiss all my friends
Gma: and Im sure they miss you
Bo: yea but what i dont miss is the boring lessons that i have to sit through
Gma; oh but they make you so smart
Bo: but i already am smart and all my math lessons are easy and ive practicly already learned i really dont like school because i could sit on the couch all day and watch t.v.
Gma: NOTTA that would not be a good thing at all
Bo: i could play the computer which is an excersize for my fingers
Gma: well but all the rest of your body needs exercise also or you would grow up to be a wimp not good
Bo: well i only get thirty mins (i sneak on it for an hour) and then i go to jump on the tramp or something
Gma: that sounds like a good thing to do and your out side while your doing that which is great for you also Bo: did you not realize the sneak on the computer for an hour part
Gma: yes I did but I tryed to ignore that remark lol Bo: well the computer is so much fun and i only play minecraft and nothing else unless the internet is unlocked
Gma: yes I know it is fun and I love it too but believe me I would gladly give it up if I were able to be out side for all most any reason and expecually fishing if I could
Bo: yeah i like fishing to but i can only do it when i go camping where i dont have electronics i can only go fishing when i dont have electronics
Gma: lol Bo: i mean i can only go fishing when im camping
Gma: I like camping but I dont know when I did that last it's been a long time ago Bo: yeah and we dont get to go to california this year because our camper broke
Gma: oh my but you did get the package so you can go bowling and a lot of other stuff so that should be fun Bo: we did get pogo passes so we can go bowling and other stuff, i have a birth day party tomorrow and i hope i will be better because its for my friend that i like never get to see
Gma: well I will say a prayer for you hoping you will be all well. Bo: thxjust so you know thx means thanks
Gma: yep I did know that Bo: well thats cause your like 84 years old
Gma: lol is that the reason or could it be because im on fase book
Bo: yes and why do you still say lol that is so like 50000000000 years ago
Gma: ans so whats hep now Bo: it is just so boring why dont you say funny or halarious
Gma: ok by golley I will put that in my book Bo: what book
Gma: oh thats just another saying thats 5000 years old,if something came up that was funny or something one would say you can put that in your book
Bo: again i say what book
Gma: i cant figure out what to place cause you took all of the places
Bo: good bye i have to go to play practice

No comments: