Sunday, November 11, 2012

Taxi Please

I wish I had time to blog all my activities every day.  But let me just give you a summation of my last two weeks.

Run
work
drive
drive
drive
drive
drive
sleep
repeat

This week was tech week for my kids doing Little Mermaid,which means every night of the week rehearsals.  Add to that the fact that Brooklyn has decided to try out for basketball and their practices are from 5 -7 in the evenings and that Nick worked almost every night last week and you can basically deduct that I spent all my evenings driving people around.  It made me REALLY grouchy.  I haven't even mentioned the church activities and home duties that were also intermingled.

My running is frustrating.  I ran 5 miles, 3x this week and I just can't seem to get faster.  And it's not easier.  I have one more week of training before the turkey trot.  I'm definitely not beating my last year's time.

The play was cute, costumes like nothing I've ever seen. Whitley got thrown in at the last minute and she was so happy to get to participate.  She's awesome.

So proud of Brooklyn for trying out for basketball.  She gets up and runs cross country every morning and then does basketball tryouts for two hours in the evening.  I really hope they let her be on the team.  It's so good for her.

Hoping for a less busy week ahead but not looking promising.  Already have three things on Tuesday that I'm supposed to do but can't.  Glee is only 3 weeks away so we are about to hit our every night of the week rehearsals as well.  Can't believe Thanksgiving is next week!!

No comments: