Monday, November 5, 2012

Kid Stuff

Katy has a problem eating dinner the first time.  She likes nothing and lets us know about it while she whines as she sits at the table. Eventually she will agree to eat it and ask for a "warm up".  You only get one of those.  As we were driving somewhere after dinner and talking about how she does that, I commented to her that she should just eat it the first time because she always ends up eating it and usually even liking it.  She sighed and in a very bored voice she says "Yah... that's how I roll."

As I was saying prayers with Bo and Katy, Katy went first and when she was done, Bo says "Katy, I really like the way you added those adjectives!"  I asked him which ones, wondering if he even knew what he was talking about.  He replies "kind and gracious".  Little smarty pants.  Maybe HE will be my English kid!

No comments: