Monday, November 12, 2012

Bo's Christmas List

I always ask my kids to make their Christmas Lists early so I can start looking for deals.   A couple of weeks ago I asked them to work on it, so they all pulled out the big toy ad that came in the paper and started writing. I hate these lists.  They only write whatever cool thing they see, not what they have been actually wanting.  So a week or so later, I ask them to write one without an ad.  Yesterday Bo did his.  I think it might be the cutest list I can remember.  Let me preface by saying I decided to implement a new gift giving policy this year. I tend to go overboard for Christmas so I wanted to try to fix that.  I told the kids they were getting 3 gifts from me: something they wanted, something they needed and something I think they needed/wanted.  Then of course whatever Santa chooses to bring.  I knew this would stress me a little since I impulse buy a lot of their gifts.  You know, something that was a really good deal I may not have gotten otherwise.  With that in mind, notice what Bo wants/needs.


Bo's Christmas List
need=any sonic game
want=skylanders
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.more giants for skylanders giants.
2.cards of any kind    
3.My Brothers To Be Nice
4.pillow pet
5.lego harbor
6.nano speed
7.furbie
8.any skylander
9.new blanket
10.dancing elmo                  

I guess at age 7 a sonic game must feel like a need, lol.  And how about "my brothers to be nice".  How sweet and yet sad at the same time.  I just love this kid.  You can be sure his brothers will get to have a peek at his list before we mail it off to the North Pole. ♥            


No comments: