Thursday, September 1, 2011

So Brave

Ok, so I know this isn't exactly brave, BUT....I decided to hide a couple of people on FB.  I know!!  How will they ever know?  They won't...I hope.  Actually, I barely even know either one, but they were killing me!  Seriously, how many times a day can you post, and the same thing?  One was so bad with the whining that it was almost like a train wreck that you couldn't take your eyes off.  I hesitated because what if I missed something good?  Oh wait, it was never good and I would actually think (on my own time) about her screwed up life and why she was doing it all wrong.  Whew, well it's done and I'm proud of myself.  Hey, minor victories here.

We got our Ragnar team!  Now I just need to get my enlarged rear end up and running.  I wish I had some motivation.  Maybe, just maybe it just the heat.  I think 2 solid weeks and more to come of excessive heat warnings is about doing me in.  I barely want to put clothes on or shower or leave my house.  I just looked at the 10 day and until next Thursday it still just reads 111 across the board.  Oy!  Even the nights are staying in the high 80s and low 90s.  Totally sucks.

Today I went to exercise against my own will.  I fight with myself often. Luckily it's always ME who wins.  I didn't give 100% but at least it was something.  After, I went to lunch with a couple of my good friends.  Now that's something I can give 100% to!  It was really great to just sit and chat.  Except for the freezing temps in there.  I was actually shivering and with goosebumps most of the time.  Did I just complain about it being freezing and excessively hot in the same paragraph?  Nope...different paragraphs..whew! 

I'm getting old.  I've been killing myself with this choreography thing.  Yesterday I banged out another song, yeah me!  However, I threw in a few headrolls and now my neck is seriously sore.  Yes, my kids thought that funny that after a few times I left them out of the dance cuz it was killing me.  I'll still have the girls do it, but I'm too old.  Gotta get some more dancing done, our first practice is in one week.  I'm so excited to just get this show on the road, literally.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

Nothing wrong with hiding, or just cleaning house on Facebook.
I can't wait for our 24 hours of fall to come. This heat is driving me crazy.

Tina said...

You make me laugh. Great to have you blogging again.