Saturday, September 3, 2011

Brunch

Katy had her first experience with Brunch this week.  I had determined to stay  home Friday and get some work done.  I was well on my way to that when at 8:30 mom called and said she was starving and wanted to know if Katy and I wanted to go meet her for brunch in an hour.  Me always being the one to please, tossed my responsibilities aside and went.  I explained to Katy what brunch was and went on our way.  When we pulled into Village Inn, she squeels "we've been here before!"  I had taken the girls there for breakfast one Saturday.  She then very seriously tells me that this is her very favorite place for brunch.  Then in the bathroom, she again says "you know this really is my favorite place for brunch."  When I asked her why, she says in her "duh" voice "you know that I love sausage!!"  We had a very enjoyable time and she did very well at sitting and not complaining while she ate her smiley pancakes.  Thanks mom!

(I wish I thought about my camera more often.  Gonna have to dust it off.)

No comments: