Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random

I seriously can't keep my days straight. So I will just put the things I wanted to remember regardless if they are in the right order or not. Bo and I canned potatoes together. I totally enjoyed his help and constant questions. It was a great time to explain about following the prophet. All my boys finally got hair cuts, I even let Stephen do Rhett's since he was just getting it buzzed. I have gotten giddy while looking at Black Friday ads! 10 more days! Got my van washed and ten seconds after Katy got in, she drew on the window with a chocolate pretzel. I found totally cute dresses for the girls for Christmas. Had lunch with two great friends. Running fast is fun! I almost ran my fastest mile and I wasn't even trying. I have to stop eating so much chocolate. I think that sums up the important stuff. The kids have play practice every night and their performance this weekend so hopefully I'll have pics of that soon. Maybe THEN life will settle a little!

1 comment:

Jake and Jenny said...

Fun times! Life is in high gear with no plans of slowing down anytime soon. I am with you on the chocolate, too tempting!