Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cross Country

This year both Rhett and Brookyn are doing Cross Country. They had their first meet on Friday against two other schools. Our school took top 12 for the boys with Rhett coming in 9th. I believe his time was about 10 and a half minutes for a mile and a half. He did really well. I love to see him do something that comes so naturally for him.

Brooklyn, who has never run, wanted to do it as well. She still has a lot of work to do, but I was so proud of her for finishing. Her time was 17 and a half minutes. She did a lot of walking, but she kept going and that's what's important at this point. I'm hoping it will only take a few times of doing something "hard" and her seeing that she can do it, then she'll have more confidence in herself. I really love watching them run. Great job!!






No comments: