Friday, June 4, 2010

Another Week Gone By

I guess that's a good thing if the week is over and I haven't had much chance to sit and blog, OR it means it's been so boring, I have nothing to blog! I would say my only real news is that I ran my fastest mile this week. I will have to justify that with the fact that it was a downhill mile. Barely, but still. It was also my third mile, I had already done a mile and a half, walked a bit to catch my breath and then did the mile as fast as I could. I ran it in 9:10. Most of my miles have been just under 10 min lately so that's pretty good.

We went to the summer movies this week as well. Chelsey and Whitley decided to take a little trip with some friends to the Oracle Caves, so they weren't with us and neither were the three biggest boys, they were off working to earn scout money. We took one trip to the library to get out of the house and everyone got a book or two. Today we made it to the pool and stayed too long. I can feel the burn already and it's only been a few hours, tomorrow will suck.

Speaking of tomorrow, Whitley will be having her sweet 16 party combined with a friend of hers. I didn't really even know about it till a few days ago. She was likely going to be grounded and not be able to attend so she hadn't mentioned to me when she had planned it. She was able to bring her grades up barely enough to get ungrounded. Hopefully next year will be a little better for her. I'm glad she gets to go to her own party!

This morning I found my cell phone in the dryer. I had no idea I had washed it. Of course my mind starts racing, what am I going to do?? Well, if you ever wash yours, go ahead and dry it as well, mine worked fine. It has a few "cloudy" spots on the screen, but not bad and works totally fine. So happy!

We leave for Disneyland on Monday morning. Trying to get all that done so we aren't delayed with last minute stuff. Kids are very excited. Haven't figured out what to do with my dog yet, or the chickens. Guess I should get working on that. Busy Busy Busy!

2 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

Gosh, it seems like just yesterday you were blogging about your kids being out of school. That was a whole year ago. Whew.
Where does the time go?

Unknown said...

Have fun in Disneyland and I'm glad Whitney got to go to her own party. :-)