Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Miracle



I love Christmas!!  Shocker, I know.  This year I have gotten to witness that love transferred to my kids.  They are older now and have their own abilities to celebrate how they want, not how Mom says.  This little miracle has to do with my sweet Missionary who I miss terribly!  In a recent email he asked if I could send some lights so it could sort of feel like Christmas, festive.  So in a flat rate box I tried to squeeze in everything I could to give him a sense of Christmas.  There were the lights, and then I also put in two stocking stuffed with goodies, a Christmas card of our family, a CD with Christmas music, some window clings and a count down calendar.  Well, his email back was awesome!! It went like this: 


YES YES YES  I did get the package thank you so much mama!!!! Gah honestly I have been going on to anyone that will listen about Christmas and how much I love it, so when I got the lights and everything else I put them up right away! haha I will send you a picture next week when it is all done :)  but yes and thank you! Heck yah! that is more than I did this thanksgiving! haha We just ate 2 huge meals and got sooooo many left overs! AND YES thank you for sending the pictures they made me super duper happy :) the living room one is probably my favorite :)    I know about the Christmas thing! haha I was looking at the countdown thing and I just thought "how do I have that many memories of 25 days!!" Its too fast and I want it to go on forever!! thanks for the countdown thing! Me and Elder Kang totally started singing Oh come all ye faithful this morning at 6:30 am lol!



 You have to know how happy that made me!!  I cried just a little reading his email.  It was awesome.  But then it got better.  The next morning I woke up to this text: 


Now you know there were tears!!  Angels on earth, I tell ya.  Then came this: 




Sis Harris has been so completely wonderful to my boy.  I miss him so stinkin much but how grateful I am that there are other mothers out there taking care of him.  He did't NEED a tree.  But he has one, a little tiny, precious tree that says "love" with every twinkling light.  My heart is so full there are no real words to express what this little act meant to me.  

No comments: