Saturday, December 6, 2014

Other Random Stuff

We have the best friends!!  One day a couple of weeks ago, we all got together as a group and spent some time talking and praying together.  Some are struggling and some making hard choices, so we thought this would be good for all of us to come together in support and prayer.  It was a truly lovely evening.  At that time, we all decided to make a trip to the temple together as well.  We couldn't all get a time together so we did they best we could.  Us girls (minus Melanie :()  went during the day, while the boys did an early morning session the next day.  It's so great to be in the temple with people you love!  One of these sweet ladies hadn't been in a while so it was extra sweet to be with her this day. ♥  Life isn't easy, but totally do-able when you have the Lord and good friends!






Brooklyn got her braces off!  She didn't have to wear them as long as some, so she was super excited to get them off in time for Christmas!  (but not before we took family pics)  Now we're in for selfie overload!




I'm still in scouting and working with the wolves.  For this activity, I thought it would be fun to decorate gingerbread men.  Well, I only have 3 scouts..perfect!  But, the bear den is short leaders so they have been coming with us.  So now I had 8 boys decorating.  That was a little chaotic, but I think they all had fun.  The big news...I started a new diet program ( I know, you don't have to say it) and I didn't sneak one bit of candy or frosting!


This is one of my very favorite things.  I found this leaf on my keyboard.  I tossed it aside wondering what the kids were using it for.  Katy came in and handed it to me telling me that she found it outside and wanted me to have it because she knew I loved when the leaves changed colors.  I seriously have the best life.


No comments: