Saturday, December 6, 2014

Early Christmas Stuff

Christmas has begun!!  We got the house mostly decorated, still have some mess to get put away.  But it's looking good, including lights outside, which Glade helped me do this year.  I'm anxious to get the mess all put away so we can just enjoy.




I got this sweet little gem from a friend online.  You do what ya gotta do to have your boy with you during the holidays! ♥


My kids school is the BEST.  The last few years I have been dissappointed feeling like the Christmas program lacked religious songs and a nativity (they'd always done it), but this year they came back with a bang.  Very first thing was a nativity scene while the kids sang "Friendly Beasts".  I loved it!  Every group sang at least one song talking about the birth of the Savior.  Then they ended with all singing Go Tell it on the Mountain.  It's one of my favorite things every year. 


 This is Bo on the very end, third row up. Couldn't get a good one of Katy





 Katy found a Santa hat and thought she looked pretty stinkin cute in it.  Well, she did if I say so myself.  So we took pictures!!




No comments: