Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I wannnnaaa...

I wanna blog, I really do.  I do it all the time in my head.  Then I sit to do it and I just can't get myself to.  Sometimes it's like there's just too much and then again, there's absolutely nothing.  Go figure.  For now...It's raining a lot ♥, I eat too much, I'm trying to run again, summer is almost over (well kids go back to school anyway), we're busy and bored and lazy and exhausted.  We go to movies and the kids go to track and  Rhett works and Brooklyn talks on the phone.  Bo and Dalin play Minecraft WAY too much and Katy is where ever her interest takes her.  I'm dying to go on a vacation.  Like a real one, away from everything, but that's not in the cards.  Lots of birthdays and emails and lunch dates.  I'm happy and sad and tired and content.  That's my life right now.  Not exactly blog worthy and yet so many little things being swept to the side.  Must.  Commit.  to.  Blogging.

 Later, another day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the family updates! Dacia