Monday, June 30, 2014

Annie Get Your Gun - photo overload

June 2014 - Annie Get Your Gun

The family show this year was minus a few of my family due to Stephen going on his mission, Rhett having scout camp and Brooklyn having girl's camp.  Kind of a bummer.  So that left Dalin, Bo, Katy, Spencer and Chelsey.  I wanted to be in it, but they needed a choreographer so I did that instead.  It was lots of fun and as always, helped our summer to FLY by!  Dalin is a cowboy, Chelsey is a showgirl/women's ensemble, Spencer is a cowboy and Bo and Katy were both children's ensemble.  I think Katy stole the show on this one.  She is such a little ham, I had no idea.  Other staff members have told me about people making comments about that "cute little girl in the pink dress".  Much much fun!!



Dalin is on the left between the two tall guys

Bo is in the red plaid shirt


Chelsey in the middle




Chelsey and Spencer





This is hilarious.  We were really short boys and in a last minute effort to not have to take one of my favorite people out of this number, we only had Dalin to offer her as a partner.  She is seriously so fabulous!  So try to find Dalin here.  I'll give you a hint...you'll only find his arms.




Dalin clear to the left 














It's not the best picture, but check out the girl in the light pink dress.  Look familiar??  Yep, it's my senior year prom dress being revived. 





No comments: