Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy

Some days are just good.  Today was one of those days.  I had the chance to fill in as a substitute tour guide today, so spending 6 hours at the temple is always a good thing!  I had some really nice conversations, smiled a lot and gave a tour to anchorman Mike Dana.  

I was supposed to have my first dance class today, but I was the only student so she postponed it till next week.  Yay!!  I was really tired and almost skipped it anyway.  So instead of dance class, I got myself a very cute new pair of flip flops.  I know, it's January.  But it's also ARIZONA.  After the shoes I indulged in a burrito from Costa Vida.  That I regretted later.  Since I've been eating healthy and less, a whole burrito gave me a tummy ache.  I grabbed Taco Bell for the kids and put a smile on their faces!  

Melanie came over and worked on our house plans, I think we finally have a winner!!  While we were working at the table, Rhett was learning some break dancing moves from YouTube.  He got mad when he found out I took pics of him and quit.  He's wearing the puffy jacket cuz apparently it hurts spinning around on the floor.  I love him.  




Lastly, I forgot to mention a little story from my not so awesome day at the Temple on Monday.  As I was arriving home a little troubled over what had happened with my friend, I parked the car and as the kids were getting out I heard a little voice.  It was Bo singing.  This is what I heard:  We have been born as Nephi of old , to goodly parents who love the Lord...We have been taught and we understand, that we must do as the Lord Commands."   So sweet and perfect.  My heart just melted.  What we're doing.. this whole religion thing... it's good.  And it's right.  And it's true.  That sweet little voice reminded me of that.  

Army of Helaman

No comments: