Sunday, January 12, 2014

23 Years and Counting

We just celebrated our 23rd Wedding anniversary on January 5.  Because we had some things that weekend, Glade booked us a romantic weekend away to.... CHANDLER!  It's the thought that counts.  We left Thursday evening and went to eat at Kyoto Bowl, which was quite a treat!  I haven't been there in a long time.  After, we went to see Mama Mia at Gammage.  It was good, but a little naughty for my taste.  We stayed in a nice hotel and spent the whole next day looking at model homes.  It was actually really fun and very helpful in making up our own new home plans.  For dinner we met up with friends and tried a new Mexican place.  Saturday we went to breakfast, but then had to end our vacay to attend a Temple tour guide training meeting.  It was some very sweet time away, which I'm always in need of.  I love my guy and I'm glad we can still be alone together and LIKE it. ♥


 I bought these super cute matching key rings for us.  The penny is actually from 1991.

 Kyoto Bowl

 Selfie at the Temple

 Our Hotel room.  It looks dreary, but it was very nice and quite spacious.

This was the kitchen I fell in love with at one of the model homes.

Just for fun.  Where it all began....

No comments: