Thursday, February 17, 2011

a whole lot of nothing

A whole lot of nothing going on right now. Katy has had a fever since Sunday so we mostly have just been hanging out all week. The sales for groceries have been nothing to bother with and the kids haven't had much going on either. This is all good since next week is going to get a little busier. We leave for the Ragnar in one week. I'm excited and yet not at the same time. My little 4 mile run made my quads sore, what the heck? My total distance for the race is just over 18 miles, hopefully it will all go well. Glade isn't feeling really strong about the whole thing either. It's more fun when you are totally prepared.

I got most of my programs up and running on the new computer. That was a long grueling process. I still don't have any of my music, pictures, email stuff back yet but I'm hoping that will be done soon as well. At least I'm out of prison!

Stephen and Whitley are doing track. Stephen is a thrower and loves it! I'm glad he found something to do. He also said the best one there is a really nice LDS kid who he enjoys being with. That could not be said about the baseball team. Anyway, they seem to enjoy it and are doing fairly well.

Still have play practice once a week and our Stake Trek is in about 3 weeks. Lots coming up and lots to get done first. We are hoping for a snow day next week and it looks like we may get it. AND it's almost my birthday when I will turn the big 4-0. I'm feeling pretty low key about the whole thing, which is weird for me. I want to just slide by it and not let it stick it's tongue out at me!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

We should do something fun this year in honor of making it through four decades. I've never been to Chicago. Road trip?