Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Storm before the Calm

I feel like so much is going on, but nothing to write about! Monday, Nick, Stephen and I went shopping for their Trek clothes, not cheap. Glad to have it done though. Now I just need to get Whitley's and mine done. Then I had dance practice for 2 hours which I really enjoyed. (enter youtube video) After, I went home to get a few things done...got tired of hearing kids playing video games so I made them all load their bikes up in the van and we headed out to the path I like to run on. They rode while I ran. Didn't last long. They were done about 10 minutes in. Luckily there was a park so they just played there till I was done running. Now it was dinner time so we drove through Taco Bell and headed home. Got everyone showered and cleaned up and had FHE. It really was a nice day off school, got lots accomplished.

The last few days I have spent shopping and doing laundry. I have no idea where Bo's jeans have gone. He has 2 pair that I can find and one has a huge rip. So I went to get him some. Where have all the $10 jeans gone? I couldn't find them for less than $14 in the two places I always get them for ten. So I didn't buy any. Later I went to Ross and found 3 pair for $9 each. Cha Ching! I love Ross. While shopping, Rhett and I were talking about when he would be able to have his birthday party. Our Saturdays are totally full until the play is over. I am so bad. I offered up the "cash for party" deal. I would give him the money I would have spent on his party if he wouldn't have one. He wasn't totally in for it until he saw some sunglasses he wanted. I seriously felt bad for manipulating him, but .....I did it anyway.

Today I shopped for Ragnar stuff and did tons of laundry. I'm packed and mostly ready to go (we leave tomorrow) but not sure how ready I am to actually run it. Guess it's too late to do much about it now! I just need to get my nails done and get the van cleaned and ready. Crossing my fingers that the next day goes well. I have been sneezing like crazy all day so tomorrow my sinuses could be really bad! I have bunko tonight so I'm hoping I can just enjoy that and not stress about the following 24 hours. C'mon girls....it needs to be a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bunko was fun, and you nails look great! Have a fun, and safe run. Dacia