Sunday, February 20, 2011

Go-Go

My computer is working but still has no programs on it. Chelsey has the "office" disk with her so I have nothing to open any attachments with. So frustrating. Anyway, I'll be grateful for what I do have! I feel like my brain is on overdrive lately. So many things going on with so many little things to get done. I actually like being busy like that, but it's a little stressful in the moment of things. This weekend flew by. Friday Glade had a basketball game so I stayed home and snuggled in bed and watched Hannah Montana: the movie, pathetic...I know. I like a wholesome feelgood movie every now and then! Saturday was just play practice, taxiing, church meetings, Whitley's regional choir concert and dinner with friends. I was very ready for bed.

Today we had Stake Conference at 9 am. We awoke at 8:15. Not good. We flew getting around and managed to get there on time. We didn't get good seats, but the meeting was really great. Took a little snooze with my Katy girl and then cleaned up for Sunday dinner. It's been raining off and on for the past few days with a little cooler temps which has been very refreshing. Tomorrow is no school so we planned on going to Flagstaff to play in the snow but now I think we will wait a week. It's supposed to snow next weekend as well. I miss Chelsey so it will be good to go see her. Very busy week ahead with stuff every night and leaving for Ragnar Thursday night. It will be here before I know it. I'm excited but nervous. I have no idea how I'm going to run my last 8.8 mile run with 5 of it being uphill. All I know is that I will. Looks like Rhett is going to be our substitute runner. I hope I don't regret that decision!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm excited for all the Ragnar runners I know! You guys are all awesome.