Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl MONDAY

In trying to observe the Sabbath, we DVRd the Superbowl and had a party on Monday. I was very proud of my kids because the game was on on Sunday while we were at family dinner, but they didn't watch. We played a game in the kitchen instead. Glade was actually able to go the whole day without finding out the outcome of the game. We invited anyone we came in contact with that weekend to come party with us. We had a nice "house full" with tons of yummy, totally bad for you food. I was even able to fashion my own BLT pizza (aka mayonnaise pizza) that turned out really yummy and got the thumbs up from everyone who tried it. The kids played and actually even watched some of the game. We were able to watch the whole game in just over an hour. Of course I only wanted to see the half time, which I liked, contrary to critic reviews. I'm glad we did it, it turned out to be a fun night.



Whitley was really the pusher for this event, she was dying for some sausage and cheese dip.





















Thanks for coming!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I danced through the whole halftime show...TWICE! We had to rewind it so I could hear it again. So fun. God job avoiding it on the Sabbath.