Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rhett Prom 2015

I love Spring Formal!  It may also be known as Mormon Prom due to the fact that it's put on by the church.  The beautiful part is that its only $15 per couple and that includes access to all pictures.  Also, dress code is strictly enforced and music is appropriate.  My older kids hated going to their school proms because they were so raunchy.  This is the perfect substitute.  Rhett took if GF Jocelyn.  They doubled with Rhett's good friend Logan Shope and his date, Dakota Taylor.  They came to our house for dinner: chicken cordon bleu, roasted potatoes, corn, rolls, salad and chocolate cake for dessert.  Yum!  After, they all rode together to the dance.  Rhett texted me a couple of hours later letting me know they had cereal at the dance.  I think he said "best prom ever".  He kinda likes cereal.  And I kinda like that he wanted to share his excitement with his mama.  They had a great time and it may or may not have been their first kiss. ♥











No comments: