Sunday, May 3, 2015

Christmas Day 2014

It's HERE!  It's always a bittersweet day for me.  It's the grand finale of everything we've planned and waited for and at the time is the beginning of the end.  After this day, it's over.  Always mixed emotions for me.  But it was a great day as always.  The pictures are all scrambled, but that's how we roll.



Rhett got his longboard

Bo cheering for pogo sticks

my new cooktop!

When we went to Utah for conference, Bo decided he was a BYU fan.  So for Christmas I tried to put together a box of BYU stuff for him.  I was struggling a little so this very sweet sister and friend, Audra Morley, who lives in Utah, found me lots of things and sent them to me.  But she also made him this blanket complete with his name embroidered on it.  He probably won't ever appreciate it the way I do.  Thanks Audra ♥

All the kids know I'm standing there waiting for them to come around the corner so now they strike a pose

MP3 for the win!

Grandma has always wanted a fireplace in her room, so with a little ingenuity, we made it happen for her.  This is the "is this really a fireplace" look.




traditional waiting to come down photo

wrapped and ready

for the hard to buy for guy.  Gram made this with the intent for Glade to go buy a new suit coat.  Pretty clever.

Christmas at Grandma Greens





No comments: