Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dalin turned 13


I'm lame.  This is the only pic I have of this sweet boy on his birthday.  Actually, I have one from the temple.  I'll have to find it.  His birthday was on a "no school Monday", the day we took the kids to the temple.  I think I mentioned that he attended another friends party that day so it was a fun day, just not about him.  We finally found a day to celebrate and all he wanted to do was go to Jumpstreet.  It's a trampoline place the kids just love.  So he took three friends: David, Kimball and Caleb with him.  Bo and Rhett paid their own way and tagged along as well.  I'm a mean mom like that.  We ate pizza in the car on the way over, then the boys spent the next two hours getting sweaty playing on all the different tramps.  He had a great time and as always, was a good sport about his "belated" party.  


This was the day after his birthday, at the temple

No comments: