Thursday, July 26, 2012

Use Sunscreen

I guess we weren't diligent enough with our sunscreen while at the beach.  Some I'll take blame for and some I won't. Ü  It wasn't till morning that we realized our mistake.  Poor Dalin actually was the worst and went to bed feeling like he was burning up with a fever and couldn't roll over.  I gave him some Tylenol and a little Benadryl to help him sleep.  When I saw Stephen the next day, I wondered where he'd snuck off to to get plastic surgery.  His face was totally puffy and super tight.  He totally had these big duck lips and squinty little eyes.  Very sad.  Most of these pics were taken the following day when we got home so the swelling had gone down a little.

 Whitley's back

Dalin

Stephen's whole chin, upper lip and nose were a mass of blisters

 Rhett wore a shirt so he was mostly good, but his face and especially his lips were bad

 Chelsey's back


This is a nice shot of the after affects. Both Rhett and Dalin peeled terribly on their faces.  Rhett looked like he had a pink mask on.  Dalin just looked like he had a skin disease.  Rhett got his braces off the next day and we haven't even been able to get a decent picture because his lips are so cracked and tight.  I had a picture of Dalin's face but he desired that I not post it.

My calves were a little pick and my  nose and forehead burned, but not badly.  I guess we'll do better next time.

No comments: