Thursday, July 26, 2012

Family Pictures at the Beach

I decided to try family pictures at the beach this year.  I'm so happy I did!  It was a bit stressful trying to get everyone ready at a campground and then keeping them ready, but it was worth it.  I had the idea for turquoise while browsing one day and found the boys solid shirts for $2.99.  It worked out that almost everyone else already had a shirt close to that color, so we just went with it.  I think I only had to buy 2 other shirts after that.  This spot is just below the campground on the beach.  My good friend Valerie took pictures with her camera, which is way better than mine, those I'll print and frame.  These were actually taken by her 11 year old daughter so I could have some on my camera.  Not too bad for totally unprofessional!  Glade even made the comment that by doing this we probably paid for our whole vacation!!  It's a good day when even Glade approves of family pictures. Ü













No comments: