Monday, June 11, 2012

Whitley's a Legal Adult


She's Legal!!  Whitley spent her birthday on the go. She got a massage in the morning, not as early as I thought..sorry Whit.  Then she hung out at a friends house for most of the day.  That evening she took some of her best friends to a D-Backs game.  She doesn't even really like baseball but thought it would be fun, and it was!  They moved down to 4th row seats at the end when everyone left cuz a loss seemed the sure bet.  Only to have them come back and win in a very exciting final inning.

I totally love this girl!  She is so fun to be with and makes me proud in every way. Well, ok, her room is atrocious, but every way that counts.  She's cute and sweet and would do anything for ya.  I've experienced that part of her lately and so appreciate it!!  I"m so excited to watch her start the next chapter in her life.  Happy Birthday, friend!! ♥

No comments: