Monday, July 19, 2010

traveling

We have done lots of little trips this summer and I have pictures to prove it. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy right now to spend the time uploading them. This is the last week before my big kids go back to school so we will be busy doing all the last minute things we waited too long to do. (eye appts, etc.) Still trying to catch up on laundry from our last trip and next week I'll be taking another. Glade's Ironman is in less than two weeks. I get to go hang out while he kills himself. It will be a nice little getaway. This weekend we accomplished a lot outside and hopefully we can get our yard back to looking decent. It's still so stinkin hot to be outside that no one really wants to do anything. The boys have even gone out to do airsoft but come back right away saying it's just too hot, and that's at 5:30 am. I really need to start running more consistently as well. Our big race is in about 7 weeks so I need to get on it. My weight has gradually gone up these last few months and that's due largely to my lack of running and my laziness of doing nothing else. I'm definitely ready for some order around here. Not really looking forward to a schedule, but order. Gotta get my trips blogged before I forget all the good stuff!

No comments: