Monday, September 22, 2014

Brynlee's First Sleep Over

 Chelsey and Spencer wanted to go to a Danielle Bradbury concert on Saturday night, but it was going to end late so we decided Brynlee should just stay the night.  I was so excited to get her all to myself without Chelsey for her to default to!  On Thursday, Chelsey text me and said she was getting cold feet.  I told her NO WAY!  

So she brought her over about 6 on Saturday night.  We fed her Grammy's famous homemade pizza and she LOVED it!  Then we just played and unpacked from camping.  Naughty Papa had a little mishap with her and she ended up with an owwie on her chin.  But she quickly recovered as they watched Teletubbies and Strawberry Shortcake together.  She wasn't super hip on going to bed, so I let her sit on Brooklyn's lap while they watched a movie and she fell right to sleep.  We put her in her bed and didn't hear another peep from her till I went in to get her at 7 the next morning.

We fed her, bathed her and got her ready for church.  She was SO good!  The kids however, were quite distracted by her.  She's just so darn entertaining.  After church, we had lunch and then she took a good nap.  She never fussed at all.  We're thinking this might have to be a monthly occurrence.




On Sunday I was making rolls for dinner so I set her on the counter by me and she decided to dig in to the container of sugar.  So I let her!  Yum!!






No comments: