Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's a Good Life, Charlie Brown

Where are all the good shows with a nice moral at the end... like Charlie Brown?  That's a question for another day.  Every once in a while you get a glimpse of just plain contentment.  I had one today.  I love those moments.  No, my house wasn't clean.  I needed a shower, laundry could have been worked on.  It wasn't a perfect day, but a perfect moment.  One where you look around at your home and the people in that home and have that warm fuzzy feeling of... wow, my life is awesome.  I think those moments are somewhat rare, but nice and potent... you  know.. to last for awhile.  To remind you through all the imperfect and chaotic moments that you are one lucky gal!  Now the trick is to pull that moment back to the forefront of your memory in the hard times.  I'm super grateful we are given these moments.  That I took a moment to stop "doing" and feel it.  That's also one of the trickier things to do.  My life is a gift, my life has a plan .. my life has a purpose, in Heav'n it began..... yep, saw a little bit of Heaven today. ♥

No comments: