Saturday, March 29, 2008

What a good day! Had to be at the church at 7 am for a service breakfast for the elderly. Our activity day girls helped to plan and cook the breakfast and then served our guests. It went really well. Came home and got some laundry done, cracked the whip on my children to get their saturday chores done, and eventually had a nap! Went to the gym for a really good work out. Came home to take my beautiful girls to a Young Women's broadcast. I'm so lucky to have 2 wonderful girls who still love doing what's right. Now I'm gonna jump through the shower to head out on a date with my darling husband. Wanted to go to a movie, but there's not much playing. Katy has been outside most of the day, she loves it! My two strong boys have helped their dad outside in the yard and it looks terrific. I love having a big yard! My middle three have been extremely lazy. Can't seem to get Rhett and Dalin off the computer. All in all it really has been a great day. Not much to complain about. Just hoping for a good movie! Tomorrow is fast Sunday, haven't fasted in years! I'm gonna do it though. Hooray for day 2!

No comments: