Sunday, October 12, 2014

Car Love


Where's the car fairy?  Our cars are absolute beaters.  But they're paid for!!  The kids have beat the heck out of our cars so we have put very little money into fixing them up.  Chelsey got this car stuck on a burm with all four tires off the ground, rear ended someone and hit a big rock during a storm one night poking a hole in the door.  Whitley ripped the mirror off going through a construction site.  Stephen did MANY things to my van, which is largely held together with duct tape right now.  Nick really got to drive, so he is innocent in this one.  Rhett his a large dirt mound and this is the result.  The pan that is under that has something to do with the transmission gave and all the fluid ended up on the floor.  That same week, my van had a headlamp go out and the transmission started slipping and Glade's truck needs a taillight.  Nothing major, just a pain in the petuty.  


In my dreams, I'd be driving this right now:


I'm so done driving my 11 mi/gal duct tape van!!  But....it is not yet to be.  

No comments: