Monday, March 10, 2014

I had a Birthday, shout hooray!


My birthday snuck up on me with all the Temple activities that weekend.  But for my birthday I spent a day with Chelsey and Mom just chilling and having lunch.  Then on my birthday, I woke up to a lovely breakfast prepared by Dalin and Katy with sweet notes from Katy and Brooklyn all done on yellow paper cuz they know it's my favorite.  I enjoyed lunch with some of my besties and spent the evening with my kids watching the voice and having Oreos.  I spent some time at Kirklands and  got myself some goodies from there as well as a new pedicure.  I think all in all I had an awesome birthday.  The picture of above was posted on FB by Whitley.  Chelsey and Gram B also made special tributes to me on my special day as well.  How lucky can one girl be??





No comments: